1. You just had a baby and you want someone to come visit you: Friendly moms from the Shalom Baby program will drop off a gift bag with goodies.
2. You just got back from vacation and want to shed some pounds: The Jewish Community Center has newcomer-friendly exercise classes and full workout facilities!
3. Haven’t found the childcare that you love: Check out the Early Childhood Education program at the JCC!
4. Want some Jewish storybooks to read to your kids at bedtime: PJ Library will mail books right to your home for FREE!
5. Haven’t been to High Holiday services in years, thinking of going: Visit one of our local synagogues!
6. You want to explore cutting-edge religious schools for your children: Many of our synagogues offer religious schools.
7. Desire academic excellence, small classrooms and a vibrant community? Call the Jewish Day School and set up a tour.
8. Just moved here and don’t know anyone, want to meet like-minded people socially: No matter what your age or situation, we’ve got fun activities for you! Try our Women's Philanthropy "New-ish & Jewish" group or our Young Adult Division.
9. You’ve got some time on your hands and wouldn’t mind driving an older adult to the doctor occasionally, delivering meals or stocking food pantry shelves? Contact Jewish Family Service.
10. Sign up for a FREE subscription to HAKOL: The only newspaper of the Jewish community of the Lehigh Valley.
To learn more, contact the Jewish Federation at 610-821-5500 or email@example.com.