The Jewish Day School of the
OUR EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
We at the Jewish Day School of the
We are firmly committed to providing an outstanding education, weaving Jewish values into everyday life to create a tapestry that wraps our children with the joy of learning and guides them throughout their life.
• Serving grades pre-K through 8th
• A community school which includes all streams of Judaism
• An outstanding dual-curriculum education; students develop a strong American and Jewish identity and are well prepared for future studies
• 4:1 student-teacher ratio
• Full-day kindergarten
• Consistently rated above the 90th percentile in ERB Standardized Tests
• Individualized attention as a standard
• Supportive and nurturing environment
• Cutting-edge classroom technology
• Middle school elective program providing families with choices
• Rigorous program of college preparatory studies
To schedule a tour, contact Director of Admissions Sara Schonbach at 610-437-0721.